Teachers and school staff, under the leadership of the Principal, maintain order in the school and are expected to hold everyone to the highest standard of respectful and responsible behaviour. As role models, staff members uphold these high standards when they:
- Help students work to their full potential and develop their self-worth.
- Communicate regularly and meaningfully with parents.
- Maintain consistent standards of behaviour for all students.
- Demonstrate respect for all students, staff and parents.
- Prepare students for the full responsibilities of citizenship.